•We happily welcome motor coaches but reservations are required.
• Please make sure your coach is not blocking traffic in the parking lot – thanks!
• The (hungry!) group leader and bus driver receive two free donuts and coffee or cider -
plus 20% off their own purchases.
• Our great homemade lunch will make everybody happy, but larger groups of 15 or more need to order ahead of time.
• The bathrooms in the mill are located near where the t-shirts and other clothing items are
displayed; additional restrooms are available across the parking lot in the building that houses our tasting room and restaurant, which we call the Barn.
• Tour buses may, occasionally, be asked to unload and self-tour the Cider Mill during both peak and non-peak times.
• ENJOY a FREE sample of fresh apple cider in our viewing room while watching cider being
pressed the old-fashioned way on our vintage rack and cloth press. And you can always
purchase hot cider, cold cider…even a cider slush...up front at the retail counter.
• VIEW our live observation beehive and learn first-hand why our little pollinator friends are so important to Vermont apples – and to fresh food everywhere.
• FOLLOW the apples printed on the floor to navigate your way thru the mill to all sorts of Vermont products (Vermont Maple Syrup, Cider Jelly, Mustards, mill-made Fudge, and Vermont souvenirs.)
• SHOP & SHIP your purchases. We SHIP! Not enough room in your luggage? Not a problem…simply fill a basket (or two or three!) and make your way to an of the registers located in the front of the store. We’ll do the rest.
• LOOK through our large viewing window near the entrance to witness a (very!) busy old-school homemade bakery in action. Fresh apple pies, apples crisps, maple granola, maple shortbread cookies, and more are made daily. It’s also where we make fresh bread daily for all the sandwiches at our luncheonette.
• HUNGRY? Take thirty easy steps out the front door across to our restaurant and enjoy a
homemade lunch. NOTE: Large groups are required to pre-order by phone.
• THIRSTY? Visit our Hard Cider Tasting room and learn about the different flavor profiles of our own modern hard ciders – hard ciders from a real cider mill!