•We ship via Federal Express and the United States Postal Service. Shipping charges are per address, and we don't ship internationally.
• Many of our items are perishable and must ship via Express or Priority Mail. These items are marked with the apple symbol. If one of these items is in your cart you won't be able to select standard shipping at check out.
• Orders are shipped in the order they’re received…normally within 2 days. During peak times, orders may take up to 10 days (we’re just a small company!). We’re happy to hold orders and ship for a specific delivery date if you prefer; simply enter your wishes in the special request box at check out.
- Be sure to check your addresses carefully to ensure prompt delivery. We aren't responsible for a package that is unable to be delivered due to a wrong/ incomplete address.
• Once an order leaves the mill, we’re no longer responsible for the package. But if you have a problem or concern, just notify us in a timely manner and we’ll follow up with the shipping company. For a damage issue, please send along a photo.
•Orders are typically processed and shipped within 48 hours. For certain items, we sometimes use our discretion and may hold your order to the following week to ensure freshness and quality at delivery. We want you to be happy!
- Orders placed after 1pm EST won't begin being processed until the next business day.
Our Shipping Rates
Shipping and Handling costs are based on the dollar amount of the order for each address, as shown on shipping chart below. We ship via ground service to the 50 States. Please allow 7-10 business days for most shipments. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. Shipments to all post office boxes, APOs and FPOs, require special handling and can only be shipped via Priority Mail (additional charges apply).
Transit time doesn't include processing time