Kitchen APPLY NOW
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance with food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities include following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting others as needed. You should also be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. To be successful as a cook, you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be able to handle multiple food orders without compromising on quality.
Choose your days. Choose independence. Pick your own shifts at our old New England cider mill, Vermont craft food store, unique gift shop, growing modern hard cider operation, tasting room, and luncheonette. Have fun being Vermont to the Core® at one of Vermont’s top tourist destinations.
*People 16 years or older may apply*
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems with customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
The position comes with an array of benefits depending on if you are looking to be full-time or part-time.
Worried you don't have the skills or experience for the position you're interested in? Don't be! We are more than willing to train the right person for the job.|||3600 Waterbury-Stowe Road, Waterbury Center, VT 05677|||Apple Core Luncheonette||||||3x~n_zCUagutW59a|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false